Friday 6 May 2016

My Holiday Recount

It was a typical Friday morning and I was going to have one of my friends round.

“Today is going to be a great day” But I was wrong.

The first thing that went wrong was I had to help collect my brothers weights and I was nearly squashed by the bench and the dog that the owners had.The dogs name Buddy. Buddy had long white coat and super playful what a cute dog until he sat on me. “Ouch get off me you big ball of fur”

The second thing that went wrong was when my friend was round I stained a bowl and my rubbish bin and It took 30 minutes to get out of the bowl and another 30 minutes to get out of the rubbish bin. “I am tired can I go to bed”

The third thing that went wrong was when I smashed a glass and my mum had just cleaned the kitchen floor so she had to do it again. “Oh no not again”

So in a summary it was the worst day ever and I felt terrible and tried so I went to bed.

“I hope tomorrow is going to be better.”

3 comments:

  1. good story,it really put image in my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope you had a good sleep that night.
    Poor you :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do hope you had a good sleep that night.
    Poor you :(

    ReplyDelete