Friday 18 March 2016

My dream bedroom

Today in Room 11 we have been doing writing and we had to use some descriptive word here is a piece of work I did and I chose to do it on my dream bedroom





My dream room  would start with a dance floor and when I clap my hands a song I like comes on and I start dancing so colourful.


 A king sized bed that folds into the wall and the wall is wood paneled room and the bottom of the bed is wood panels so it fits in with the wall and their is no bed but push the wall and the bed comes out. Pop
                            
      

 A food dispenser + a drink dispenser and  a gum drop machine delisous.     

                          
                                                                                                 

My own en suite bathroom with a spa and a jacuzzi + a foot massager so relaxing.  



                                                                           





My own walk in closet with a shoe rack and dress area and jean space.   No no no no their            



Hover board  zzzz

Tv  that is curved + a Xbox one   peeew peew                   




Secret  hide out under my rug  Da dan da             




Black fuffly rug        

A pet that is a fuffly german shepherd           











And a butler that is at my side 24/7                        

A remote that can control a cage that when my  big bro  is being mean annoying a or just snooping  around in my room  and it traps him and slide back  into my my wall                        




6 comments:

  1. What an awesome sounding bedroom! You wrote with humor which was very entertaining and let you imagination soar - well done it was a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome dream room. i love the part about the cage in your room and the underground room sounds cool too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halle can I plaese have your dream bedroom. It souynd AWESOME!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!! I want your dream bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! I want your dream bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, love this design so much!!

    ReplyDelete